Just like I wrote in one of my posts that there is a limit to relationship with an ex, this is not because of the fact that because you are no more together then you have become enemies. You are never enemies, but in order to really move on after the break up there must be limitations to how you keep contact.
Here are five reasons why you should stop contacting your ex:
1. Getting over the feelings: The funny thing is that breakup is almost always been felt most by the person who loves more before the breakup. At times the two parties involved too might feel it but due to some circumstances that is above them they must end the relationship.
Now, to completely forget about the relationship in order to avert reawakening of any kind of feelings or to involve in any other sexual acts, the two must forget about contacting each other either through phone calls or instant messaging or other platforms if they really want to move on.
The moment you think you cannot move on is when you think you are still free to contact your ex, the moment you stop contacting each other the better you forge ahead as time wait for no man.
2. To pursue another life: Though it might not be easy to get over a relationship especially when you are the victim, but when your ex says he/she has lost interest in the relationship you should do all you can to move on.
You don’t need to start contacting your ex thinking they can be the one to help you move on, the truth is that you will not move on if you still contact your ex. If you think your ex wasted your time, the one you will now waste while contacting your ex instead of moving on will be more than the one you think your ex made you wasted because that ex might have already started another relationship while you are still playing around thinking maybe a miracle can happen.
You need to pull yourself together so that you can give room for another relationship.
3. Averting issues in the new relationship: One dangerous thing that can cause troubles in ones relationship is the sound of an “EX” as we all know how dangerous keeping contact with an ex can be. Almost everyone considers the ex of their partner as rival no matter the condition that led to the breakup.
Therefore, to avert issues that may arise in your new relationship with keeping contact with an ex in you must try not to keep close contact with your ex.
4. To seal your decision: This is particular to relationships ended due to infidelity on the part of the partner. If you know you don’t want to keep rolling around with same story all the time, you need to keep away contact of that person you told it is over or else you will keep forgiving and keep wasting your time forgiving and breaking all over and over again.
5. To make that ex know you are fine without him/her: When you keep contact with an ex it gives them the impression that you cannot do without them.
To make your ex realize he/she has made mistake to have taken your loyalty for granted, you need to show it not just by word of mouth but through your behavior too. Keeping contact is never a good response as it can make them feel you are nothing without them.
Not keeping contact with your ex does not mean you have become enemies, but for you to be completely healed of the trauma that may arise from the breakup and for a better future relationship-wise, try to stop contacting each other.
Please add comment as your contribution is important to me.
CLICK LIKE ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE OF THIS BLOG FOR IMMEDIATE POST UPDATE HERE
CLICK FOLLOW ON THE TWITTER HANDLE OF THIS BLOG FOR IMMEDIATE POST UPDATE HERE
Picture credit: Ariel Lustre